What do you need help with?
Here are the Portugal residency routes that we currently deal with. All the listed residency routes are for non-EU/EEA and non-Swiss citizens only. At present, we focus on getting residency in Portugal only. Other countries may be added at a later date.
You can use the links to access our comprehensive free guides about the requirements and process for each route. We can also direct you to professionals in our network to guide you through the next steps.
#1. Portugal Golden Visa
- 2023 Portugal Golden Visa Program Changes – Here’s the latest information
- Investment Funds Route (€500,000 minimum investment) – read the guide here
- Cultural Production Route (€200-250,000 minimum investment) – read the guide here
#2. Portugal Highly Qualified Activity Visa for Entrepreneurs
- Minimum €175,000 investment with the same benefits as the Golden Visa
- Unaffected by the Golden Visa program changes
- Read our full HQA visa guide here
- Or arrange a free call with our HQA specialist team
#3. Portugal D7 Passive Income Residency Visa
Suitable for applicants with passive income only.
- For full details on the requirements and process, here’s our D7 visa guide
- If you want to go ahead with a D7 application, request an introduction to a lawyer here.
#4. Portugal D8 ‘Digital Nomad’ Residency Visa
Suitable for applicants with salaried income from a remote job outside Portugal.
- For full details on the requirements and process, here’s our Digital Nomad visa guide
- If you want to go ahead with a Digital Nomad visa application, request an introduction to a lawyer here.
For other queries, please get in touch below
Or by email
Digital Émigré Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street,